How to learn to do magic tricks
How many of us have never watched an illusionist perform?
Probably, all of us happened to become an observer of this magic action. At the same time, emotions went off the scale, and the degree of excitement rose. Because a trick is not just an illusion trick. This is something mysterious and interesting, which can cause General amazement and misunderstanding of what is actually happening.
Therefore, the magician’s show always excites the audience, and many people dream of being in his place. And to make your dream come true and become a wizard, you need to know the secrets of magic tricks and carefully rehearse the number. In addition, you need to clearly observe the rules by which you can become a successful illusionist.
How to learn to do magic tricks: where to start?
So, you decided to become a magician or just cheer up your friends at the upcoming party by presenting them with some interesting tricks. You don’t know where to start.
To demonstrate, you need to know the tricks and their secrets. To do this, you need to study the relevant literature or search for information on the Internet: here you can find tricks for novice illusionists. This can be tricks with cards, and with money, and with coins, and so on.
To display a trick, it is also important to correctly select the necessary props for tricks: you can make it yourself (if possible) or buy it in a specialized store or on the Internet. For example, in a magic Shop.
The last and most important stage in preparing a trick is long and thorough rehearsals of the number: you should get it perfectly even for the thousandth time! After all, when demonstrating in front of an audience, you will be hindered by excitement (the degree of it depends on self-confidence, and for novice magicians, it sometimes goes off the scale). Therefore, bring your skills to automatism, so that even the trembling in your hands does not become a hindrance to a successful show.
Also useful in your Arsenal will be a few sparkling jokes in order to distract the attention of the audience in case the performance does not go according to the planned scenario. By the way, improvisation has not been canceled yet!
Rules for a successful magician
If you want to demonstrate to others a couple of interesting tricks or decided to seriously engage in the art of illusion, then you need to follow the rules below, and then your performance will be doomed to success.
1. Never expose the secret of the trick.
2. Before the demonstration, the trick must be carefully rehearsed in front of a mirror: it should turn out without a hitch in ten cases out of ten.
3. In order for the audience to like even the most elementary trick from the point of view of its execution, it is necessary to play it beautifully: think in advance of the background, speech and gestures for showing the trick.
4. You can not repeat the trick, even if the viewer strongly requests.
5. Remember: your performance should cause surprise in the audience, so do not give information in advance, from which the audience can guess what they will be presented now.
6. If a sophisticated audience is interested in the secret of your trick and guesses how you did the trick, don’t argue and try to avoid discussion: distract their attention with another trick, joke, anecdote, or other tricks. If failure is not part of your plans, then under no circumstances allow yourself to be rude or rude to the audience!
7. The hands of the illusionist are always in the center of attention, so they should be regularly cared for and kept clean, as well as use a moisturizer or talcum powder.
8. The main weapon of a magician is sleight of hand: constantly train your fingers and hands, perform stretching and elasticity exercises.
9. The perfect outfit for a performance is a strict suit or vest with many secret pockets.
10. A very important stage in your development as a professional magician is the course of street magic: mini performances in front of passers-by give you the opportunity to become more confident and give you the opportunity to see your mistakes.
11. To reduce the degree of excitement before the demonstration of the show program and prepare the audience for your performance, come up with your catchphrase.
The implementation of these simple rules will be the key to a successful performance: it will cause a lot of positive emotions in the audience and leave a positive impression of you, a good wizard and wizard.
How do I learn to do simple magic tricks?
Simple tricks, so simple that their performance was subject to any novice and even a child.
In fact,there are quite a few simple tricks. Their demonstration does not require long training and special skills. You only need props purchased from a specialized kiosk or online store, such as a “magic Shop”. In addition, on our website you can view a video that explains in detail how to use the magic “thing”purchased from us.